An overnight experience in Valle de Guadalupe with The Wine Pub!
If you’re looking for an exclusive, pre-planned, wine experience … this is the trip for you!
Join Sandy Hanshaw, Owner of The Wine Pub and Baja California expert, and Executive Director of Baja Food + Wine, Fernando Gaxiola, to tour the region’s rich history of winemakers and family-owned wineries.
Guests will depart from The Wine Pub on for a two-day, overnight, venture down to Valle de Guadalupe. Guests will stop first for street tacos, continue on to private wine tastings, enjoy family style meals, and finish with so much more! A ticket to the Valle de Guadalupe trip includes:
- Overnight accommodations
- Round trip transportation from San Diego, includes insurance and toll roads
- Trip Planning & Concierge Service 24/7
- On-Board Beverage Service (Sparkling Wine & Bottled Water)
- Tijuana Street Food at “Tortas Wash Mobile“
- Wine Tastings at Paralelo, AlXimia and Beer Tasting on the second day at Agua Mala Brewery
- Full Meals at TrasLomita, Corazón de Tierra and Almazara